Tuesday, January 27, 2009

[ collaborating on Greensboro's future l final report ]



When i was looking over Greensboro's 2025 Redevelopment Plan, I came across this image, (very sad and gloomy). This is the feeling that you get as you drive down Lee St. coming from I-40, I know I did when i used to drive down Lee St. as I came and went to Cary. I always hated driving back not only because it was a long drive, but also because Cary is a very well kept town, you don't see areas like in the pic above.

1 comment:

  1. hey jessica!
    it looks like you haven't had a lot of time to update your blog.
    i know studio + a baby keep you busy.
    maybe you could catch up and post some of our site group's findings or the sustainable narrative you helped with.
    and post some photos of your models from today!
    especially the layered one.
    i know sometimes its overwhelming to have to keep up with blogs every semester, but just remember if you take a few minutes every week or so to do it now, then you won't have to play catch up later.
    susan :)

    ReplyDelete