Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Blur.... BUILDING (not like my life)

As I was looking for some inspiration I came across Dubai's future buildings they are proposing (which are crazier than our design and concept)!!!! Anyways I mentioned it to Travis and he suggested I should look at.................................................................................................


Diller & Scofidio


Blur Building

Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland


“ An inhabitable cloud whirling above a lake”.

architecture magazine


The Blur Building is a media pavilion for Swiss Expo 2002 built at the base of Lake Neuchatel in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland.


(because there images are copyrighted here are a few links to see the BLUR BUILDING  arcspace, designboom )


cool huh!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment