Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Locked Down.

After numerous changes to the signed and finalized plan, a new plan was finally the final one. Thank You Jimmy for taking the initiative to finish the damn design. Anyways, it looks amazing.
After talking to my group and deciding that there is no way I can design way finding and signage, I decided to change my individual part. I am no longer designing signage or anything related to way finding in the building. The architecture floors are now mine to design. OK so here I go!!!! 
I am looking at using a part of the concept but not the whole "transmetamorph" of it. I think I am going to break it down and see which parts fit into the ideology I have for the architecture floors.



Elevation View from Oakland (in perspective)


View from McCormick


View from McCormick w/ shadows


Elevation View from McCormick (in perspective)


View from corner of Lee St. and McCormick


Elevation view from Lee St. (in perspective)

1 comment: